2008-04-29

TEA FOR YOUR BRAIN

Brain tissue is 85% water. That's why we need to drink water to keep our brain function.

I mention about Tea, because I don't like to drink water, but please remember any kind of drink is good for your brain except pop, sugar in our diet requires more water to process.

If you are a programmer or a designer or your job need to use computer a lot.

There’s a tip to keep your dry eyes away. Put a glass of water near your monitor. I prefer to put hot tea I can see the steam on the air. When I do this I feel my dry eyes situation getting better, hehe.

Most of people asked me what kind of tea I used to drank. I prefer GABA tea here a link talk about GABA tea a lot. Go online and buy tea.

http://www.aurateas.com/oolong-tea-Formosa-Mingjian-GABA-Oolong-detail.aspx

DRINK MORE WATER - IT WILL HELP YOUR BRAIN WORK BETTER.

0 comments: